Technically put: Insolia Heels creates a subtle alteration in pitch that causes the calcaneus (heel bone) to delicately dorsiflex, thus negating the plantar-flexion created by the inclined slope of a high heel shoe.
- The Insolia Heels shifts weight to the heel (A)
- A metatarsal balance point (B) evens out weight distribution at the ball of the foot
- Unlike cushioning, Insolia Heels fixes the causes of pain.
- Decreases pressure on the ball of the foot
- Improves body alignment, balance and ankle stability
- Reduces leg and lower back fatigue
Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved. Orthotics Lab Singapore
Pantech Business Hub
192 Pandan Loop